zone 65 dog lady - Buck Barn
Buck Barn

Interested In Advertising With Us? ...Click Here!

Go Back   Buck Barn > Main Hunting Forums > Wildlife Management

Wildlife Management Discussion regarding the process of keeping certain wildlife populations, including endangered animals, at desirable levels as determined by wildlife managers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2015, 01:13 PM
Junior Barner

Default zone 65 dog lady

anyone else having an issue with the lady in the silver SUV its been a 3 year struggle with her. we have asked her nicely and not so nicely to stop walking her dog right by our stands, off leash and now she is letting her dog bark along the trail and then stops at our trucks and lets the dog bark. i call Todd every time but i just stop hunting there because of her.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2015, 05:28 PM
Barner

need get fish and game involved ,thats an illegal activity,theres laws protecting hunters
Old 12-05-2015, 06:37 AM
Barner

i haven't seen her where abouts are you in 65? i am off blue bell, 12/1 I guess you were muzzy huntin ? yesterday about 230pm i had a white pick up pass me on my way out, he had a bow case and stand in the back. i thought bow was out nov 29th in 65.maybe he just checking his shot gun spot out. get her tag# report it or hunt a little deeper in the woods.

Old 02-04-2016, 04:49 PM
Barner

Default dOG lADY

bY STOPPING HUNTING YOU HAVE ALLOWED HER TO WIN, PROBABLY ALL SHE WANTED IN THE END. sORRY TO SAY IT BUT SOMEONE NEEDS TO GET IN HER FACE AND PUT THE FEAR OF GOD IN HER. might BE THE ONLY THING THAT WORKS and gets her attention or explain to her that a loose dog has a very good percentage of bing shot. Sounds a little extreme but it sounds as if she is looking for a confrontation, just give it to her, she may back off. who knows?
Old 02-04-2016, 09:01 PM
Senior Barner

Quote:
Originally Posted by mblues01 View Post
bY STOPPING HUNTING YOU HAVE ALLOWED HER TO WIN, PROBABLY ALL SHE WANTED IN THE END. sORRY TO SAY IT BUT SOMEONE NEEDS TO GET IN HER FACE AND PUT THE FEAR OF GOD IN HER. might BE THE ONLY THING THAT WORKS and gets her attention or explain to her that a loose dog has a very good percentage of bing shot. Sounds a little extreme but it sounds as if she is looking for a confrontation, just give it to her, she may back off. who knows?
Perfect examples of what not to do ..
Old 02-11-2016, 08:30 AM
Senior Barner

Default Zone 65 dog lady?

Old 02-25-2016, 11:49 AM
Veteran Barner

ive posted about her few yrs back. u need to get a warden there when u run into her its hunter harassment, also all dogs are supposed to b leashed! I yelled at her few times in past n she just comes back. funny she always comes in eve n early am when deer n hunters are in there!!